- All goods remain the property of German Camper Company untilÂ full payment is recieved.
- German Camper Company cannot be held liable for any goods damaged in transit. Any damaged goods recieved MUST be notified IMMEDIATLEY. (We will of course work with the couriers to submit a claims form - all of our products are despatched using a fully insured service)
- If you are not entirely satisfied with any purchase, return to us within 30 days of reciept. Any returns recieved outside this period will be refunded at our dicretion
- All electrical goods are non-refundable
- If you are returning goods you MUST call German Camper Company for a returns number
- Every effort is made to provide the correct parts. However, it is down to the customer to ensure parts are correct before fitting
- Any 'special orders' will be subject to a non-refundable deposit at the time of the order being taken
- The customer MUST meet the cost of carriage to return correctly supplied goods
Orders recieved before 3.00pm will be dispatched the same day if the item is in stock. Any items not in stock will be sent as soon as possible at no extra charge.
German Camper Company ship within the UK and worldwide using Royal Mail and couriers to ensure your products reach you quickly and safely.
We accept all majorÂ credit and debit cards (via our payment processor, Paypal). Please do not send cash through the post. Cheques and postal orders to be made payable to German Camper Comapny.
No quibble returns policy. (except electrical, genuine used and special order items) Contact us initially for returns number, once granted return to us within 14 days in original re-saleable condition and receive a full refund. Customers liable for carriage costs of non-faulty products. (Unlike many of our competitors we do not charge a restocking / handling / admin fee).
All we ask is that you double check the product you are buying is listed for your year & model of vehicle.
***** PLEASE DO NOT RETURN ITEMS TO US WITHOUT CONTACTING US FIRST *****
Distance Selling Regulations
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website for a refund. This does not apply to special order items that have been made to your specification.
To cancel, you must contact us within seven working days of delivery of your item(s), quoting your order number. You must take reasonable care of the item(s) whilst they are in your possession and they must be returned unused and in the condition in which they were received.
Items should be packed in such a way as to protect them in transit (eg: using the original box and packaging materials). Please note: customers are required to meet the postal/carriage costs incurred in returning unwanted items, but will be fully refunded for the price of the goods themselves.